Harry Potter Chibi Harry Potter -->

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Photo of the Day!

Hi there! I decided to post something different today. A photo to share with you in regards to the previous post.

I asked my students to revise their notes on "Food and Its Importance" this morning as they will be having their assessment this coming Thursday. As I go around the class, these drawings made by one of the boys caught my attention. LOL! I find it amusing but somehow, I like it cause I do find it helpful for him to remember. I must say this is creatively smart of him to do this during my lesson. I must give him credit for that :)  BUT PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY STUDENTS! I don't want you to scribble something irrelevant to the topic I teach you at class! As I've suggested you during class, I want you start learning to take useful notes during my lesson in addition to the handouts I gave you cause it'll help you learn better.

So anyways, here's the photo that I took from this morning (with his permission)...


2 comments:

  1. hahahahahah........sapa punya buku ni~ cali tapi good ..... from your student(Rad Naz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radhi...this book belongs to your classmate, Hafeedzullah hehe...

    ReplyDelete