Harry Potter Chibi Harry Potter -->

Saturday 3 March 2012

Congratulations!

Congratulations to the 'Top 3 Scorers' in Science (End of Year Exams 2011). I wish I could give presents to all students who scored 90+ in my subject but . . . . . I have a limited budget xp Maybe next time?? if you could get an A for me on your SPE... I know you can do it :)

Let me share an inspirational quote to all my readers here:
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength and a lack of knowledge, but rather lack of will." - Vince Lombardi

Yeah look how true it is. If you want to achieve your goals, you must have the will and the burning desire to do whatever it takes to accomplish it. 

So what are you waiting for now? Get up and do something about it! ;)



 Photos of the gifts I gave to the 'Top 3 Scorers' in Science this afternoon. 
I hope they all like my "Sciencey" gifts I got for them ;)

2 comments:

  1. the 4 person (top 3 scores) got how much in percentage / over 100

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.1: 99/100, No.2: 98/100 and No.3 (two students): 97/100

    ReplyDelete