Harry Potter Chibi Harry Potter -->

Monday 23 April 2012

Science Project


Salam readers! This week I've assigned my students to do a project on "Abuses to life processes" (drugs, alcohol and tobacco). The project is divided into two tasks, i.e. (1) design a poster (anti-smoking/alcohol/drugs) and (2) making a presentation 'board' which will be presented by the students once they've finished working on the project.

The purpose of this assignment is not simply for the sake of learning it for the exam but I want my students to educate among themselves and show awareness of the dangers of drugs abuse which include alcohol or tobacco smoking that can harmfully affect their own safety and their relationship with families and friends who are concerned about them. I care about you too. (ok..i know that sounds cheesy but it's true...)

So today was the first day of the assignment. I'm happy to learn that my students put a lot of effort working on these projects. I saw some fantastic works done by the students. Smart. Creative. Informative. Highly motivated. Teamwork. I'm very pleased with the progress I've seen so far. I can't wait to see their final group presentations.
(click to enlarge)
I laughed when I saw this well-known internet phenomenon little boy and in the back of my mind, I heard Syauqie saying "SUCCESS~~!!" HAHA..Thanks Syauqie for this. Goodluck on your project! I love what I've seen so far from your group as well as others. So students, think smart! Be creative! I know you can do it *look at the little boy* haha xp But most of all, I really hope you can make a difference :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment